** PLEASE NOTE: My company is moving to Exchange, so the limited work I was doing on this application will be ending. Thanks for those that have been using it, I appreciate your comments. For those that tried using it but didn't get things working, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out **
Notes to Google Sync is an application developed to sync your Domino calendar with Google Calendar. It was developed for personal use; but figured I'd open it up for everyone using Sourceforge.
The application has a number of options:
- syncing options
- data options
- connection type (ssl, http)
Settings are saved in the user directory; so the application can be shared by different users on the same computer. It was designed to be run manually or off the startup menu; but I have seen it being run as a service.
- Manually sync Lotus Notes calendar to Google calendar
- Specific which Google calendar to sync
- Specify whether Google will send reminder
- Specify whether to sync on startup
- Minimize to the Tray; Tray menu allows (open, sync, close)
- Schedule Sync to run every X minutes
- Support for appointments, meetings, reminders and full day events
There are no 4 star reviews.