Inno Setup is a free, feature rich installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability. With it's integrated Pascal scripting engine you have full control of both installation as well as uninstallation. Inno Setup generates a single EXE file that handles all of the installation process.
- Support for all versions of Windows
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom
- Complete uninstall capabilities
- Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution
- Silent install and uninstall
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere
- Creation of registry and .INI entries
- Run other programs before, during or after install
- Unicode installs
There are no 3 star reviews.