InkscapeBatch gives you a fast, easy and flexible way to convert/export Inkscape SVG files into other file formats such as PNG or EPS. You can define batch projects with steps such as group Inkscape objects, loops, arrays and much, much more...
- GUI with Wizard to helps beginners
- Script based conversion or rather export process
- Adapted for small thru very large image conversion projects
- Take advantage of convenient macros for complex tasks
- Process more than one SVG source file in a project
- Define arrays and use iteration to reduce manual effort
- Handles efficiently batch conversion
- Support Inkscape version 0.47.x and 0.48.x
It makes what it should do. So I saved a huge time to convert around 600 SVG to PNG. Only two problems: - I had to install an older version of Inkscape(0.48.5) - Not so good - I had no network access, so I copied the files to C:\TEMP Than all is OK!
Quite useless, tells me my inkScape is out of date, to install one later than 0.47 or something, actually I have 0.9 something. Wasted a lot of my time, thanks for nothing. And automatically installs on drive C: where I do NOT want it.