- Windows-like interface with icons, start menu and taskbar.
- Allows integration of multiple URLs or Web applications. This applications can be inside the desktop application (for instance a notepad) or in a external Web Server (for instance a Gmail window)
- User configuration and session persistence.
- Constraint and role system to create restricted applications.
- Users can have a remote filesystem on server.
- Widget support.
- Multiple virtual desktops support.
- It offers a new file format for installing content on the desktop: DAP (Desktop APPlication). A DAP is a renamed zip file with a specific structure. It may contain the XML definition of some URLs and its asociated icons, full applications or skins.
Be the first to post a review of IndraDesktop WebOS!