Download and installation of binaries:
- Download the file indigo-scada-binaries-day-month-year-hour-min-revnnn.exe
- Remove directory C:\scada on your PC, if any, of the previous release.
- Run indigo-scada-binaries-day-month-year-hour-min-revnnn.exe and
install in C:\ directory.
- If the new binary release is database compatible,
copy configdb.fdb currentdb.fdb resultsdb.fdb resultsdb.dbs files,
copy every .ini files (except manager.ini), .ui files
of your superseded C:\scada\project directory in the new C:\scada\project
- Configure the firewall exceptions on TCP ports used by IndigoSCADA
(see TCP ports in .ini file in C:\scada\project)
- To start the scada, run the process C:\scada\bin\manager.exe
- Make login as user 'Developer' and password 'qwerty'
or user 'System' and password 'qwerty'
- For further help see C:\scada\Help\IndigoSCADA_install_en.txt
- See C:\scada\Help\LICENSE.txt for the license that governs this software.
Note that IndigoSCADA is free software, and consequently there is NO WARRANTY.
Download and installation of sources:
- Download the file indigo-scada-src-day-month-year-hour-min-revnnn.tar.gz
- Install Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 6.0 or later
- Install qt-3.3.x-p8.7z
- To compile, go to C:\scada\src\daq directory and run daq.dsw with MSVC++ 6.0 or later
- Set 'all' as active project and press F7 key