Download and installation of binaries:
- Download the file indigo-scada-binaries-day-month-year-hour-min-revnnn.exe
- Remove directory C:\scada on your PC, if any, of the previous release.
- Run indigo-scada-binaries-day-month-year-hour-min-revnnn.exe and
install in C:\ directory.
- If the new binary release is database compatible,
copy configdb.fdb currentdb.fdb resultsdb.fdb resultsdb.dbs files,
copy every .ini files and .qsc or .ui files of your superseded C:\scada directory
in the new C:\scada
- Disable any firewall on the TCP ports used by IndigoSCADA (see TCP ports in .ini file in C:\scada\bin)
- To start the scada, run the process C:\scada\bin\manager.exe
- Make login as user 'Developer' and password 'qwerty' or user 'System' and password 'qwerty'
- For further help see C:\scada\Help\IndigoSCADA_install_en.txt
- See C:\scada\Help\LICENSE.txt for the license that governs this software.
Note that IndigoSCADA is free software, and consequently there is NO WARRANTY.
Download and installation of sources:
- Download the file indigo-scada-src-day-month-year-hour-min-revnnn.tar.gz
The source file is a tarball of the more recent stable SVN source repository
- Move the \src directory of the tarball to the C:\scada directory in order to have
the binary (run time environment) and in C:\scada\src the development environment on your PC
- Install Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 6.0 or later
- Install QtWin230-NonCommercial.exe or qt-win-noncommercial-msvc-3.2.1.exe or later
- Install STLport-4.6.2.tar.gz or later
- To compile, go to C:\scada\src\daq directory and run daq.dsw with MSVC++ 6.0 or later
- Set 'all' as active project and press F7 key
Note about QT 2 and QT 3 compatible sources:
- The following tar.gz compiles without modifications with qt-3.3.x-p8.7z compiled with MSVC++ 6.0
- The following tar.gz compiles without modifications with qt-win-noncommercial-msvc-3.2.1.exe
- The following tar.gz compile without modifications with QT commercial 3.1.2 library:
Every .tar.gz can be compiled with QtWin230-NonCommercial.exe with few modifications of MSVC6 project files
Note about DATABASE version:
- on 22nd February 2012 the configdb.fdb real time database has changed, the table TAGS has the new column UNIT
- on 4th June 2012 the configdb.fdb real time database has changed, the table TAGS has the new column IOA, used since revision 150