DCS - SCADA running on Linux and Windows. Development environment C/C++. HMI is based on QT library. Different technologies (EiC, GigaBASE, FastDB, ORTE) have been integrated. OPC DA 2.05a, AE 1.10, HDA 1.20, DNP 3.0, RFC 1006, Modbus are supported.
The middleware is based on RTPS over UDP/IP.
- Use of data to generate daily/weekly/monthly/management reports
- Historical and real time graphical presentation of data
- Real-time event and alarm notification
- Integrated real time and historical databases
- SQL editor allows for on-line maintenance of real-time and historical databases
- Multiple users with different access rights
- Built in IEC 60870-5-101 data types
- Small footprint SCADA system
- Support of multiple dedicated lines on the front end
- OPC DA 2.05, A&E 1.1, HDA 1.20, DNP 3.0, RFC 1006, Modbus
- Softlogic programming with C scripts: please see Calculated.dll driver
- Easy Backups
- The middleware is based on Real Time Publish Subscribe over UDP/IP
- Support of multiple HMI windows
Status for 13 Oct 2013: Not compilable for Linux (no Makefiles)
Very useful. Thanks.