A tool for finding missing or corrupt images in a sequence. Also generates basic statistics from Exif data. Targeting time-lapse and render-farm users when using post-processing tools such as After Effects.
- finds holes in numeric sequences e.g. IMG_0001 - IMG_9999
- collects useful EXIF information + basic statistics
- supports most RAW photo formats (using dcraw.net)
- option to scan for corrupt image (jpeg/jfif, png and some RAW formats)
- option to scan for corrupt files based on size of neighbors
- supports multiple sequences in one directory e.g. jpg + png
- no limit to number of files
There are no 4 star reviews.