Project imDEV is an application of RExcel, which seamlessly integrates Excel and R for tasks focused on multivariate data visualization, exploration, and analysis. Interactive modules for dimensional reduction (imPCA), prediction (imPLS), feature selection, analysis of correlation (imCorrelations) and generation of networked structures (imGraph) provide an integrated environment for systems level analysis of multivariate data.
- Data pre-treatment: transformations, missing values imputation
- Analysis of correlation: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis, heat maps, variable distributions
- Dimensional reduction: geometric, probabilistic and Bayesian Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
- Multivariate predictive modeling: PLS and PLS-DA
- Complexity reduction: surrogate and feature selection
- Visualization of dependancies: directed and undirected network construction
- Compatible with Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010