ImagingAnalysis is a Mathematica package that performs grid-based analysis of time-lapse imaging data saved in a sequence of TIFF files. This package requires Mathematica 7.0 or 8.0.
- Extracts of time series from individual grids (cells) and plots in various formats
- Detects peak positions and plot them as raster plots and histograms
- Displays spatial distribution of oscillatory parameters, e.g. period
- Estimates period using three independent measures (FFT/peak-peak/unwrapping)
- Extracts time-dependent phases by using dimensional embedding
- Detrends and normalizes raw time series
- Reconstruct time-lapse images using normalized oscillations
- Find clusters using spectral clustering and partial correlations
Be the first to post a review of ImagingAnalysis!