Image Tools is a screen capture, file sharing and image processing tool. It features multi-threaded batch image resizing, conversion, cropping, flipping/rotating, watermarks, decolorizing (grayscale, negative, sepia), and optimizing. The BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and EMF image types are supported. It is compatible with Linux MONO (only for GNOME and Xfce). Multicore processing is supported to increase performance. The quality for output when optimizing is variable. Color channels can be filtered. An internal benchmarking tool is available. Indexed pixel format images can be processed.
You can process your images, publish pieces of your screens, files and send links to everyone you want to share it.
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, EMF image types support
- Able to crop, resize, flip and rotate, watermark, convert conversion and effects (grayscale, negative, sepia)
- Full MONO GNOME support
- Ultimate screen sharing and file uploads on IMDrops.com
- Full multimonitor support
- Adjustments for brightness, contrast and gamma
- Multithread model (optimized for multiprocessors since 2.0) - extreme perfomance
- Variable quality for output
- Colors channels filtering
- Mass optimize mode (through convert)
- Internal benchmarking tool
- Able to process indexed pixel format images
- Application executables, libraries and installer are digitally signed
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I had PNG files and needed TIFs to OCR, downloaded this app, dragged my 106 images, <CTRL>A to select all, Clicked Process->Process/Convert, chose output directory, chose image type to change to, and 10 seconds later, I had my 106 TIF Files. Nothing is supposed to be this easy. Thanks!
This is just Super & just what I want. You know, I searched here only for 5 minutes & get this very thing. That's why I love Sourceforge. But I never get registered here till today. But, today I have to. Because, I'll be a real selfish if I don't give you a BIIIGGG THANKS today... Very Good Work.
Fastest resizer and cropper I've ever seen. Good job.