iPDC is a free Phasor Data Concentrator that collects data from PMUs, and PDC/iPDC that are IEEEC37.118 Synchrophasors std compliant. iPDC do the time sequencing and combining of the received data as per IEEEC37.118 and send to other iPDCs, and applications on request. iPDC is able to archive the received data in the MySQL database on local/remote machine. PMU Simulator is also IEEEC37.118 std compliant. Software is built to be working on Linux platform.
- Supports TCP & UDP communication protocols.
- iPDC is successfully tested with physical PMU devices.
- PMU Simulator is successfully tested with physical PDC devices.
- PMU Simulator is successfully tested with the PMU Connection Tester.
- Friendly GUI enables user with multiple operations.
- PMU Simulator have option to generate customized data frame.
- PMU Simulator has option to read the measurement data from a CSV file.
- iPDC suite is multithreaded applications used POSIX thread library.
Be the first to post a review of iPDC - Free Phasor Data Concentrator!