iGoSyncDocs is a desktop application(Swing based) that offers an easy way to access and synchronize files to Google Docs across multiple computers. Rember that iGoSyncDocs running under jdk1.6. And Windows & Linux installer version is coming soon.
- Access GoogleDocs Services from desktop application
- Available in Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese,Japanese
- Download or upload document via GoogleDocs Services
- Share Document with friends,google groups
- Multi-platform support
- Create new Document, Spreadsheet & Presentations
- View Hidden, Started documents
- Rename, trash or delete documents
Looks great. Just what I was looking for, a cross-platform way to upload docs to the GDocs cloud that works across different OSs. Java is great for these kind of things!
I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this project. When an app has 'sync' in its name, I expect a sync functionality. Giving the functions to upload and download individual files manually ins not syncing. This app does the same as the gDocs Interface, but in java. If I missed the sync functions in the App, please advice.