IDTE is a full featured tag editor which supports tagging of FLAC, APE, ID3V1.x/2.x, WAV CHUNKS, WMA, MP4 ATOMS, LYRICS, VORBIS Tags in audio files.
Not just only tag editing but ,it also allows the playback of 40+ various lossy and lossless music formats such as FLAC, ALAC, OGG, APE, MP3 etc.
with its highly capability of editing tags and playback support ,It can rename files based on the tag information, export tag information, create playlists, search for incomplete tags on Internet, fetch lyrics, fetch cover art, supports CUE sheet, Can process multiple files at same time, allows batch file processing, supports SFX, visualizations and much more...
A New minimalistic version of IDTE is also available for download - https://sourceforge.net/projects/idte
IDTE on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/IDTE/572921366148095?ref=hl
So Get Ready with the all new Features of IDTE.
New Release is V2.8
- Allows Reading/Editing/Playback of WMA,FLAC,Lyrics,Vorbis,ID3,APE,MP4,WAV chunk Tags
- Organise Music Folders and Libraries Based upon Tag Information
- Full Unicode Support i.e. User interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
- Embeded Music Player & Very Fast Tag Retriving Time Through Audiogenie.dll
- CMD line mode for Advance Users in Order To add Tags Themselves Using command line "IDTE"
- IDTE Online Search Make It Possible to Search Incomplete Tags with MuzicBrainz,Google etc.
- Export Tag Information To Whatever Format You Want
- More Playlists Creation Options For Keeping Music Collection Always Arranged.
- CUE Sheet,PLS,WPL,XSPF and M3U Playlist Support
- Wine Compatibility and Linux Command line preview , For Linux Users
- Supports Force ID3 Tag Editing To Any File.
- Support 40+ Various Lossy and Lossless formats for playback such as mp3,FLAC,ALAC,APE etc
- Multiple GUI Options In Order to Fit For A Paricular Environment
- Quick Pick Buttons For Fast Editing
- Batch File Processing
- Fetch Cover art from Internet and multiple cover art support
- Just Install & Run , No External Settings Required.
- Fetch Lyrics From Internet (From A-Z lyrics and lyrics.com)
- Can Be Used as a Advance Music Player with SFX,Visualizations and much more..
- AutoScroll Lyrics Option (While Using IDTE as a Music player)
- More User Friendly
- Quick tag editing mode for those, who wants to edit tags without much hassel
- Mini Player Mode for Easy Plaback
- Case Conversion for both filenames and tags
very nice work. thanks idte did the job perfectly
All my .wav audio files DIED. Thank you. http :// postimg .org/image/mznotl1s3/ İngilizcemi siqem
Perfectly open source and very easy product. I think I wouldn't need any other tool anymore this is the one which work for all of my tags.The feature i like the most is tag convrsion and lyrics fatching. some features are hidden and i find them after using it for about 2 months LOL.Thanks and kudos for makin my life easier. very great product nd 4 free.
It's okay, but not ready for prime time. It definitely has the potential to be a great tag editor, but a few annoyances. For instance: - What's the deal with the full-screen option and/or the inability to maximize to make use of my over-priced 1920x1080p monitor? I mean when I'm working on tag editing, I don't think it's too much to ask that the program has the ability to expand across the screen when I hit the maximize button. I tried the full-screen option, but that just removes the menu bar. So, not being able to maximize a program where you're working with columns (e.g., tag attributes like Title, Artists, and many more) is a big mistake. I wanna see all the tags columns I can. So without this feature, I'm going to uninstall it. Maybe I'll revisit the project later to see if the developer got his head on straight. I mean, this is GUI Design 101 stuff, not something that should be missing from a version 2.* of a program.
only tag editor that can add tags to wav files so easily.lyrics fetch is quite interesting. i am using it az a default music player for wav,mp3 and flac but if i select more than one file in explorer for playing purpose many instances will open up (equal to number of files). i got to work on that. But Anyway. Good work. and keep it up.