A new software suite, ICPLQuant, has been developed to accurately quantify ICPL-labeled peptides on the MS level during LC-MALDI and peptide mass fingerprint experiments. A version for Orbitrap ESI MS is now available!
- Peak picking and deisotoping of mzXML LC-MS raw data
- Recognition of ICPL multiplets (even incomplete ones) in medium complex spectra
- Quantification of all multiplets correcting for isotopic impurities of reagents.
- Preparation of a precursor list containing peptides with user defined regulation factors for MS/MS analysis.
- MASCOT .dat file parser
- Merging of quantification information and identification information
- Protein and peptide output lists in open formats, easily accessible for data mining programs
- Visual display of LC profiles
- 3D plots of all detected ICPL multiplets and singlets
- Computation of protein quantitation ratios (with standard deviation estimation)
- Export of results to files, Excel and to databases
Be the first to post a review of ICPLQuant and ICPL_ESIQuant!