ICMP4j is an ICMP ping implementation for Java with a simple and clean API. Windows is supported natively. Linux is supported by spawning ping. If you can provide other native implementations, please contact the author!
- ICMP ping for Java
- Simple static entry point: IcmpPingUtil.executePingRequest ()
- Supports all client and server Windows platforms: XP, XPE, ME, Vista, 7, 8, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Supports all Linux/Solaris platforms where the ping executable is on the path
- Used by several production-grade products
- Sponsored by www.GoodbyeFtp.com (also hosted on sf.net)
Be the first to post a review of icmp4j!