This is a MATLAB implementation of inverse compositional Active Appearance Models (AAMs), as described in the "Active Appearance Models Revisited" paper by Iain Matthews and Simon Baker.
- Inverse compositional AAM 2D training and fitting
- Construction of 3D deformable models using a shape-from motion algorithm
- Experimental support for contextual 3D shape fitting
- Annotated image data included (under different licensing)
- Capable of real-time performance
Excellent work! Essential for AAM developer.