iBulk is a front-end for FFmpeg used to convert videos for use on an Apple iPod or iPhone. iBulk can be used as a gui or cli. Gtkdialog and FFmpeg with libavcodec and/or libavcodec-extra-* is required.
- Fast and reliable video conversion. Compare to that of arista, mp4ize, or handbrake.
- Produces high quality videos.
- Capable of batch conversion or converting a single video.
- Comes with several quality and sizing options.
- Compiled in the generic *nix shell and can easily be used on all *nix distros.
- Easy to use and troubleshoot with detailed instructions and reporting.
- Author contact information provided to accept questions or comments.
Be the first to post a review of iBulk!