- the world's first solution for mobile astrophotography. A user can interact with all astrophotography devices from any mobile device using a web browser.
- developed by Anat Ruangrassamee, Ph.D., Bangkok Thailand. (aruangra at yahoo dot com)
See how it works from here:
Requirements and supported devices.
1. Autoguider: Orion Starshoot autoguider, QHY5, QHY5-II, QHY5L-II, QHY6
3. CCD: QHY5,6,8,8L,9,11,12
4. Filter wheel: Starlight Xpress
5. Focuser: Robofocus
6. Flat fielder: Flip-Flat
5. USB serial adapter (PL2303-based) for controlling a mount via a serial port. I recommend ATEN UC232A.
6. Powered USB hub
7. TRONSMART MK808 (with RK901 wifi) or MK808B (with RK903 wifi). I got it from geekbuying.com. Or any RK3066 mini PC stick + an external Ralink5370 usb wifi adapter.
8. Class-10 micro SD card (at least 8GB).
If you have any question, discuss here ...
- only need a web browser on a mobile device to control everything! ( "i" stands for internet)
- control Orion Starshoot autoguider, QHY5, QHY5-II, QHY5L-II, or QHY6 for autoguiding using customized Linguider engine
- control a DSLR camera (tested on Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras)
- control DSLR setting and Liveview from DslrDashboard on Android
- support DSLR Mirror Lock-Up using DSUSB
- control QHY5,6,8,8L,9,11,12 for imaging using OpenSkyImager engine
- control a Starlight Xpress filter wheel
- control a Robofocus focuser
- autofocus by finding best focus point from V-curve
- control Flip-Flat for flat-fielder and lens cover
- show real-time guiding error graphs and alert logs
- preview images taken by a camera
- perform dithering between frames
- manipulate histogram of images from a CCD camera
- assist polar alignment
- perform plate-solving using the standalone Astrometry.net engine
- re-align mount based on the position from plate solving
- show skychart and control mount from built-in Skychart (Cartes du Ciel)
- show a plate-solving result directly in Skysafari and re-align the mount from Skysafari
- support the control of a mount from Skysafari on iOS and Android
- save all images on a USB flash drive
- support an external Ralink5370 wifi usb adapter for any RK3066 device
Works like a charm. No longer do I need to drag my old netbook into the field.
Thanks for software and updates.