- the world's first solution to control amateur astrophotography devices from any mobile device.
- a cloud application which integrates well proven engines running in background. A user will interact with all devices from any mobile device using a web browser.
- developed by Anat Ruangrassamee, Ph.D., Bangkok Thailand. (aruangra at yahoo dot com)
See how it works from here:
Requirements and supported devices.
1. Autoguider: Orion Starshoot autoguider, Orion All-in-one, QHY5, QHY5L-II, QHY6
3. CCD: QHY5,6,8L,9,11,12
4. Filter wheel: Starlight Xpress
5. Focuser: Robofocus
6. Flat fielder: Flip-Flat
5. USB serial adapter (PL2303-based) for controlling a mount via a serial port. I recommend ATEN UC232A.
6. Powered USB hub
7. TRONSMART MK808 (original with RK901 wifi, no bluetooth). I got it from geekbuying.com.
8. Class-10 micro SD card (not less than 8GB).
If you have any question, discuss here ...
- control Orion Starshoot autoguider, QHY5, QHY5L-II, or QHY6 for autoguiding using customized Linguider engine
- show real-time guiding error graphs and alert logs
- control QHY5,6,8L,9,11,12 for imaging using OpenSkyImager engine
- control a DSLR camera (Canon, Nikon, Olympus)
- control DSLR setting and Liveview from DslrDashboard on Android to assist focusing
- control a Starlight Xpress filter wheel
- control a Robofocus focuser
- autofocus by finding best focus point from V-curve
- control Flip-Flat for flat-fielder and lens cover
- preview images taken by a camera
- perform dithering between frames
- manipulate histogram of images from a CCD camera
- assist polar alignment
- perform plate-solving using the standalone Astrometry.net engine
- re-align mount based on the position from plate solving
- show skychart and control mount from built-in Skychart (Cartes du Ciel)
- show a plate-solving result directly in Skysafari and re-align the mount from Skysafari
- support the control of a mount from Skysafari on iOS and Android
- alert guiding errors and report imaging progress
- save all images on a USB flash drive
- only need a web browser on a mobile device to control everything! ( "i" stands for internet)
Thanks for software and updates.