iAlertU is an alarm system for your Apple MacBook that uses the built in motion detection to trigger the alarm and the iSight to capture the image of the thief.
Among many other features, it incorporates the ability for users with iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to connect to and control iAlertU remotely.
- iPhone integration (0.71 and later)
- Snow Leopard Support
- Leopard 10.5.8 Support (up to v0.69 only)
- Auto arming at login
- Option screenshot capture with every iSight photo.
- Support for multi-screen Mac's
- Command line support for manual snaps; good for remote access.
- Multi-lingual support for German, Dutch, French, English, Spanish and Korean
- CoreLocation support. iAlertU will attempt to locate your Mac for you!
- Integrated login item support.
- Applescript support (0.69 and later).
- Spoken alarm (0.70 and later)
- Configurable device filters (0.70 and later)
- User selectable sounds and logo (0.70 and later)
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user. It supports almost any application yoou need! Really usefull
Good program for teaching in a computer lab. Installation was a little tricky, but figured it all out. Nice work!
Very good, but i could not change the attachment encoding (default is quoted-printable, it's bad).
Awesome app, thanks for sharing!
Very helpful, fast and easy product!
Wonderful project! Thanks for amazing work!