Enter iLib. Now you can do the formatting properly, right in the browser. It's not even difficult or slow!
Date formatting is not all that iLib can do. Check out the feature list below for a list of classes that iLib currently offers. More classes are on the way, and many more locales.
- date/time, duration, & date range formatting
- number, percentage, and currency formatting and parsing
- calendar support, including Gregorian, Julian, Arabic civil, and the Hebrew calendar
- time zones and time zone info
- string translation/localization, including pseudo-translation
- string formatting with replacement parameters, including choice formats
- locale info about many different locales
- "ctype" functions for use with parsing strings
- can support any locale
- Comes with a "JSAssemble" tool that allows you to pick and choose only those classes and locales you need, to create a small and succinct js file to include in your HTML
Be the first to post a review of iLib!