It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availablity of i-MSCP 220.127.116.11, which is our first STABLE release.
This release addresses the following issues:
- Auto-installer (including both tree builder and setup based on Dialog)
- Debug Bar - (Development helper)
- Dovecot support
- Engine rewrite including the following new features:
* Ability to turn off one or many services/servers such as Apache, bind9, Postfix...
* Ability to setup DNS service (Bind9) as Master or Slave server
* New logger (one file per operation)
* php.ini per user account (default), or per domain entity (vhost)
- Events system (Kind of plugins/Hooks system)
- FTP files manager on-click-Logon
- Added AjaxPlorer as Filemanager and WebFTP
- i18n - Switch to gettext (Machine Object Files)
- IPv6 Support
- Layout color switcher
- PHP Directives Editor
- Plugin management interface
- Plugin support (action plugin)
- Software Installer
- SSL support for master vhost, postfix, imap/pop and proftpd
- SSL for customers
- Switch from MyISAM to InnoDB engine (Database)
- Migration script from ispCP 1.0.7 to i-MSCP
- New XHTML theme
and a lot more ...
Furthermore, several bugs and security issues were fixed, and all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
To learn more about bugs and other issues fixed in this release, please consult the CHANGELOG.
We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to use this version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.