Hypersocket is a streamlined VPN solution built for all types of remote access scenarios. Powerful yet simple to use, Hypersocket uses a single installed client to provide access to any number of network resources.
Its powerful granular access means you can have fine grained control over your entire network and remote users. Accessed through a secure HTTPS port, the Hypersocket client provides access to any number of host/port combinations all effortlessly assigned server-side by the Administrator through roles. The Administrator is able to configure the server through a web portal on the same HTTPS port.
* Use as a typical VPN solution to replace IPSec type access for a more granular security policy
* Use behind a fire-walled WLAN as a BYOD gateway
* Use fine grained access to manage who has access to what resource
* Keep your network and business safe by denying complete remote access to any user account
* Support for Mac and Windows clients
- Directly access TCP resources within the corporate network
- Split tunnelling connecting to multiple different locations at the same time
- Browser based access to Local, FTP, Windows file systems
- Setup websites and applications for automatic launching from system tray
- Role based access control
- Multi-tenancy supporting multiple user databases
- Monitor connectivity to hosts within your network
- Perform custom tasks through event triggers or automation
- Extension store allowing custom selection of features.
- Automatic updates.
Following the documentation I created an RDP application and setup access to all the servers I maintain. To access I login to the client and launch the resource from the system tray, RDP is executed automatically and I'm connected. Simpy awesome.
Very intuitive and lots of potential. I used it to provide access to my network to an oDesk contractor who was developing an app for me.