Hypersocket is a streamlined VPN solution built for all types of remote access scenarios. Powerful yet simple to use, Hypersocket uses a single installed client to provide access to any number of network resources.
Its powerful granular access means you can have fine grained control over your entire network and remote users. Accessed through a secure HTTPS port, the Hypersocket client provides access to any number of host/port combinations all effortlessly assigned server-side by the Administrator through roles. The Administrator is able to configure the server through a web portal on the same HTTPS port.
* Use as a typical VPN solution to replace IPSec type access for a more granular security policy
* Use behind a fire-walled WLAN as a BYOD gateway
* Use fine grained access to manage who has access to what resource
* Keep your network and business safe by denying complete remote access to any user account
* Complete support for Mac, Linux and Windows clients
- Granular remote access to TCP resources within the corporate network
- Split tunnelling connecting to multiple different locations at the same time
Very intuitive and lots of potential. I used it to provide access to my network to an oDesk contractor who was developing an app for me.