stereo 3D wireframe projection of 4D objects. rotations about the 6 planes of various 4D(R4) objects in Java. uses documented file format for the 4D objects. supports alternating lcd shutter 3D glasses and the red-blue 3D glasses. no 3d monitors yet
- .4d 4D object file format is a text file, simple format, documented
- Platform-independent .jar file (however, requires Java)
- Supports 3D glasses (LCD shutter glasses, $3 Red-Blue glasses, can be configured for other colored glasses like Red-Green I think)
- Rotates objects around the 6 planes XY, XZ, XW, YZ, YW, ZW
- Can do limited translation in certain directions
- Wireframe view only
Be the first to post a review of 4D object viewer in wireframe 3D!