This is a handy utility which monitors the status of Hudson or Jenkins (a Continuous Integration tool). It reads the RSS feeds, and sits in your system tray. Checkout http://hudsontracker.sourceforge.net/index.html for more info and screenshots.
- Monitor hudson/jenkins from your system tray
- Cross platform, runs on Mac, Windows and Linux
- Visual and audible notification of build status
- Shows maven2 projects hierarchically
- Easy to configure, just point it to your hudson URL
Be the first to post a review of hudsonTracker!