Jenkins Remote is a system tray application that provides a detailed view of your Jenkins Continuous Integration server. It is design to sit in your operating system’s System Tray and query the Jenkins server for information about each job.
- System tray icon for constant access
- Monitor multiple servers at the same time
- Notification on Builds starting and completing
- Individual Job reporting (Weather report; Build status, date/time and number; Test Data; Build Duration; Health reports; Archive downloads; Trigger builds)
- Hudson remote command support (i.e. Reboot server)
- Highly configurable
- Control Popup Notifications
There are no 1 star reviews.