"UltraQueue" is a library (DLL) project, written in C++. This library is intended to be used for very fast temporary data storage, aquired by any possible source (File, Serial Port, ...). Users can create multiple queues of differrent sizes & types
- Type : FIFO : When queue is full, oldest data gets overwritten.
- Type : RING : When queue is full, Write access is denied until space is available
- Dynamic Size : From 16 Bytes up to 512MB, in steps of 1 byte
- MultiRead : Up to 128 parallel consumers have their own private copy, while only occupying the space of 1
- Flex R/W : User can Read/Write any amount of data in 1 call
- Fast Dynamic Transfer: Fastest R/W method is executed automatically for Max. performance
- Fully supports Multi-Threaded access
- Fully optimized using SSE2 & Assembly
- Both C & C++ compatible
- Very easy implementation
- Extended documentation : Code Sample, Typical Application Demo's, Benchmarks ..
Be the first to post a review of UltraQueue!