High Speed Karlsruhe open automotive code initiative
Since the summer of 2010, the FSAE team High Speed Karlsruhe uses Infineon's XC878 to power its electronics.
The XC878 is an 8052 compatible 8-bit µC. Our dedication is to 8-bit real time applications, guaranteed by the powerful peripherals of the XC878.
This project aims to publish those portions of our code, which may be of use to a wider audience.
- hsk_can: CAN bus communication
- hsk_pwm: Pulse Width Modulation
- hsk_pwc: Pulse Width Measurement
- hsk_flash: Non-blocking internal flash storage
- hsk_ex: External interrupt management
- hsk_filter: Convenient drop in software filters
- hsk_io: Conveniently abstract logical on/off from the physical representation
- hsk_wdt: Watchdog Timer (not safe for productive use)
- hsk_icm7228: Driver for the ICM7228 LED driver
Be the first to post a review of HSK!