HSCP (Hybrid scp) is developing to transmit the large size file at high speed on the long distance and wideband infrastructure. It has achieved the fast transfer by changing the file transfer part of scp into the UDP (using UDT).
- A basic communication uses the ssl connection secured by SSH.
- UDP (non-encrypted) is used for the data communication.
- The function is added based on SCP of OpenSSH (and PuTTY for Windows client).
- HSCP is using UDT (cf. SourceForge) for the UDP.
- Server is ready for some connections at the same time.
- Ready for firewall, HSCP always connect to passive.
- Just only store HSCP command to server and client.
- It is the same usage as SCP. IPv6 Ready! (from 0.9.16)
- Our site is RCCS (https://ccportal.ims.ac.jp/en/software/hscp), NINS.
- We are planning a new projects HSFTP. HSSH is released beta version.
Thanks for so usefull software.