This is a straightforward shell script with alternate JAVA application to regularly monitor your hosts and let you know via GUI or email if they go down. The app can be run in a simple GUI or via the command line.
- Monitors internet host status
- Notifies up/down status via GUI and/or email
- Can be run from command line or GUI
- Straightforward configuration
- Intermittent status report via email
- Can check PING (Linux only), WWW, and ECHO responses
- Can config whether a single unreachable scan triggers email
Very useful. Thanks.