Ruby computer vision library
Video processing and computer vision library for GNU/Linux offering interfaces to do image- and video-I/O with ImageMagick/Magick++, Xine, firewire digital camera (DC1394), and video for linux (V4L). Port to MS Windows is underway.
Note that this version of HornetsEye is deprecated. HornetsEye now is released as multiple packages on RubyGems.org. The source code is available on Github.com (see http://www.wedesoft.de/hornetseye-api/ for more information).
- Develop computer vision software using Interactive Ruby
- I/O integration for file-I/O of images and videos
- Acquire camera images using V4L2, DC1394, Directshow, ...
- Comprehensive set of array operations with simple per-pixel access
- Seamless integration with Qt4QtRuby, RMagick, NArray, ruby-opencv, ...
Be the first to post a review of HornetsEye Ruby Computer Vision Library!