Open Source Home Automation Server in a "Internet Of Things" world
- X10 driver for Marmitek ActiveHome CM11 and CM15 Pro interfaces
- Z-Wave driver for Aeon Labs Z-Stick
- Integrated Web Server frontend based on jQuery Mobile UI
- Control remotely from any PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- Consumption/usage statistics and realtime kW counter
- Simulated Meter report for devices not supporting it (even for X10 ones!)
- Programmable Events and Macros
- C# Scripting
- Installs and runs everywhere: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Suitable for running on embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi (soft float debian wheezy)
like thr idea of using the power of C# and visualstudio as dev tool a lot!! And for sure the feature to run it on a raspberry PI. Good idea an Work. Continue!!!
Love that its free
Great software. Works really well with both X10 & Z-wave devices. Very responsive developer too. Keep up the good work!