[PROJECT HOME PAGE]
[GOOGLE+ USERS' COMMUNITY]
[HOMEGENIE MOBILE APP]
Android and WP client source code:
Android Client on Google Play Store
Windows Phone client on WP Store
- X10 driver for Marmitek ActiveHome CM11, CM15 Pro and W800RF32
- Z-Wave driver for any Zensys compatible usb key (Aeon Labs Z-Stick) and RaZberry
- Insteon PLM 2413S/2413U, RFXCom, LightwaveRF
- Philips Hue Bridge, Infrared remote control, UPnP and more...
- Integrated Web Server frontend based on jQuery Mobile UI
- Control remotely from any PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- Consumption/usage statistics and realtime kW counter
- Simulated Meter report for devices not supporting it (even for X10 ones!)
- Programmable Events and Macros
- IoT ready! Integrated program editor with a powerful SDK
- Service clustering via events forwarding and MQTT
- Installs and runs everywhere: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Suitable for running on embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi
- ...and many other features! (see README.TXT)
Best you will get in open source!
Easy out of the box. In a few minutes I had marmitek cm11 and one lampmodule working
Support ZWaves, X10 and other communication protocol! Great!
10/10 I'm amazed with how much polish, and effort has gone into this. By far the best ZWave support you will find on a Pi box.