[PROJECT HOME PAGE]
[HOMEGENIE MOBILE APP]
Android and WP client source code:
Android Client on Google Play Store
Windows Phone client on WP Store
[TROUBLESHOOTING AND SUPPORT]
- X10 driver for Marmitek ActiveHome CM11, CM15 Pro and W800RF32
- Z-Wave driver for Aeon Labs Z-Stick (or any other Zensys compatible dongle) and RaZberry
- Integrated Web Server frontend based on jQuery Mobile UI
- Control remotely from any PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- Consumption/usage statistics and realtime kW counter
- Simulated Meter report for devices not supporting it (even for X10 ones!)
- Programmable Events and Macros
- Installs and runs everywhere: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Suitable for running on embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi
- ...and many other features! (see README.TXT)
Best you will get in open source!
Easy out of the box. In a few minutes I had marmitek cm11 and one lampmodule working
Support ZWaves, X10 and other communication protocol! Great!
10/10 I'm amazed with how much polish, and effort has gone into this. By far the best ZWave support you will find on a Pi box.