HiPS tool is developed at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shinshu University, which is a tool design and analysis of Petri nets, developed using Microsoft Visual C # and C++. HiPS tool has a way of intuitive GUI which enable hierarchical and/or timed-net design. HiPS tool has also functions of static/dynamic analysis : T-invariant detection, Reachability path analysis, deadlock state detection, and k-boundedness analysis. In addition, it is possible to perform a random walk simulation with each firing steps.
- Design Entry based on Hierarchical Petri nets
- Structural Analysis for Place/Transition net (T/S-invariant, Structural Properties)
- Behavioral Analysis for Place/Transition net (Reachability, Deadlock detection, and Reversibility)
- Random Walk Simulation for P/T and High-level net
- High-Speed Process Trace (State-Space) Generation