Hibari has moved to GitHub - https://github.com/hibari/
- A Hibari cluster is a distributed system.
- A Hibari cluster is linearly scalable.
- A Hibari cluster is highly available.
- All updates are durable.
- All updates are strongly consistent.
- All client operations are lockless.
- A Hibari cluster's performance is excellent.
- Multiple client access protocols are available.
- Data is repaired automatically after a server failure.
- Cluster configuration can be changed at any time.
- Data is automatically rebalanced.
- Heterogeneous hardware support is easy.
- Micro-transactions simplify creation of robust client applications.
- Per-table configurable performance options are available.
There are no 3 star reviews.