HermeneutiX is a tool for diagramming syntactic and semantic structures of complex (not necessarily foreign-language) texts (e.g. bible or other historical excerpts).
For further information, please take a look at our wiki here on SourceForge:
HINT: If you are using the Mac .app and getting the "HermeneutiX.app is damaged and can´t be opened" error, use the portable distribution instead (double-click on hermeneutix.jar) or consider the following link:
Feel free to contact us via email.
PS: To run a Java application such as HermeneutiX you need a Java Runtime Environment (JRE). HermeneutiX is currently built to be compatible down to JRE version 5.
You may download the current JRE here: http://www.java.com/en/download
- easy creation of syntactic and semantic structure analyses (shared origin text, propositions, labels and comments)
- graphical user interface and file interpretation (currently) available in: Englisch, German
- (current) possible origin languages to analyze: Greek, Hebrew
- interchangeable XML-based file format (.hmx)
- export to: SVG, PNG, JPEG
- export to: HTML (currently just the semantical analysis)
- internationalized: all language related informations are stored in separate XML files, and in this way available for any customizing effort without any programming skills required
Be the first to post a review of HermeneutiX!