HermeneutiX is a tool for diagramming syntactic and semantic structures of complex (not necessarily foreign-language) texts (e.g. bible or other historical excerpts).
It can be used for the syntactic or semantic structure analysis.
For further information, please take a look at our wiki here on SourceForge.
And feel free to contact us via email.
- easy creation of syntactic and semantic structure analysis' (shared origin text, propositions, labels and comments)
- graphical user interface and file interpretation (currently) available in: Englisch, German
- (current) possible origin languages to analyze: Greek, Hebrew
- interchangeable XML-based file format (.hmx)
- export to: SVG, PNG, JPEG
- export to: HTML (currently just the semantical analysis)
- convertibility: all language related informations are stored in separate XML files, and in this way available for any customizing effort
Be the first to post a review of HermeneutiX!