HELYX-OS is an Open Source preprocessing Graphical User Interface designed to work with OpenFOAM® v2.4.0 released by OpenCFD Ltd. (ESI). The GUI is developed by ENGYS using Java+VTK and delivered to the public under the GNU General Public License. Please see the Wiki for more information on current features, how to download, and installation instructions. The code is offered for free without formal user support or documentation. If you require technical support and/or training please contact us; alternatively we recommend you consider our more advanced CFD product HELYX®.
- Create and run new CFD cases from scratch in serial or parallel.
- Native support for OPENFOAM® dictionary files
- Load existing cases by reading settings directly from the available project text files.
- Control snappyHexMesh, including geometry display and execution within the GUI.
- Comprehensive case definition module, including controls for physical models, turbulence, boundary conditions, field initialisation and solver execution within the GUI.