The Binary Usenet Tool
With HelloNzb you can download (binary) files from Usenet servers via NZB index files. The software is based on Java and can thus run on many platforms (tested on Windows and Linux). Automatic archive verification via PAR2, automatic RAR archive extraction, built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding. Portable, no installation required.
- Binary Usenet article download via NZB files
- Java-based, runs on many platforms
- Built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding
- Support for secure connections (via SSL)
- Automatic archive check via PAR2
- Automatic RAR archive extraction
- Support for multiple connections and server authentication
- Localization (English, German, Dutch, Turkish)
- Drag'n'Drop of NZB file(s) into the HelloNzb window
- Small footprint and portable, no installation required
- Optional download speed limitation
- Optional computer shutdown after all downloads have been finished
- Optional system tray icon in taskbar
There are no thumbs down reviews.