HelenOS is a multiplatform microkernel-based multiserver operating system designed from scratch. HelenOS does not aim to be another clone of Unix or some other legacy system and is not POSIX-compliant (even though it may seem POSIX-similar at times).
- Microkernel-based multiserver architecture and very modular design
- Mutliplatform and already ported to 7 processor families
- Supports multithreading and SMP
- Stable kernel and flexible and robust set of userspace servers
- File systems and networking entirely in userspace.
Be the first to post a review of HelenOS!