Helal Linux is an Ubuntu based distribution , it is main goal is to provide a modern, cool, and a stable Linux OS with a pre-installed system settings and software, supporting both Arab and Muslim users with many new features.
The word "Helal" is an Arabic word meaning "Crescent" and translated literati from Arabic to English, it has nothing to do with "Halal" which is a something that you can do in Islam.
- Based on Ubuntu
- Support for Arabic and English language
- Helal Control Center
- Helal Software Center
- Helal Recorder
- Helal WYSIWYG Editor
- Helal URL Shortener
- Helal Linux Repository
- Helal Welcome
- New addons,programs,themes,wallpapers
- fixes for most common bugs in Ubuntu.
- More than hundreds of improvements
- Many installed apps, no need to download more
There are no 2 star reviews.