HeidiSQL is a lightweight, Windows based interface for MySQL databases. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. Also, you can export structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard or to other servers.
- Connect to multiple servers in one window.
- Connect to servers via command line.
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL exports.
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database.
- Manage user privileges.
- Import text files.
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, and Wiki Markup.
- Browser and edit table data using a comfortable grid.
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation, etc).
- Batch insert ascii or binary files into tables.
- Write queries with customizable syntax highlighting and code completion.
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL.
- Monitor and kill client processes.
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of a server.
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner.
There are no 4 star reviews.