Open Source Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking Framework
HconSTF is Open Source Penetration Testing Framework based on different browser technologies, Which helps any security professional to assists in the Penetration testing or vulnerability scanning assessments.contains webtools which are powerful in doing xss(cross site scripting), Sql injection, siXSS, CSRF, Trace XSS, RFI, LFI, etc. Even useful to anybody interested in information security domain - students, Security Professionals,web developers, manual vulnerability assessments and much more.
- Categorized and comprehensive toolset
- Contains hundreds of tools and features and script for different tasks like SQLi,XSS,Dorks,OSINT to name a few
- HconSTF webUI with online tools (same as the Aqua base version of HconSTF)
- Each and every option is configured for penetration testing and Vulnerability assessments
- Specially configured and enhanced for gaining easy & solid anonymity
- Works for web app testing assessments specially for owasp top 10
- Easy to use & collaborative Operating System like interface
- Multi-Language support (feature in heavy development translators needed)
There are no thumbs down reviews.