HammerDB is an open source database load testing and benchmarking tool for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, TimesTen, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Redis and Trafodion SQL on Hadoop
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, TimesTen, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Redis and Trafodion Database Load Tests and Benchmarks
- In-built Transactional and Query tests based on industry-standard benchmarks
- Bespoke Load Tests and Workload Replay
- Multi-Threaded Virtual User Engine
- Test Automation
- Compare and Contrast Database Software and Systems
Who can help me? I don't know how to run TPC-H for SQL Server 2012 in HammerDB 2.14 version? If someone know it, can you tell me please? Thanks a lot! Hello dsetgistpigsrec, I saw you already used HammerDB for a year now. I think you have much experience. Can you sent a document to me about how to use TPCH? My email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot.