HammerDB is an open source database load testing and benchmarking tool for Oracle, SQL Server, TimesTen, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, MySQL and Redis
- Oracle, SQL Server, TimesTen, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, MySQL and Redis Database Load Tests and Benchmarks
- In-built Transactional and Query tests based on industry-standard benchmarks
- Bespoke Load Tests and Workload Replay
- Multi-Threaded Virtual User Engine
- Test Automation
- Compare and Contrast Database Software and Systems
Who can help me? I don't know how to run TPC-H for SQL Server 2012 in HammerDB 2.14 version? If someone know it, can you tell me please? Thanks a lot! Hello dsetgistpigsrec, I saw you already used HammerDB for a year now. I think you have much experience. Can you sent a document to me about how to use TPCH? My email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot.
HammerDB is very useful and easy to use. Thanks. I have a question. Does anyone know if there will be a TPC-E benchmark tool available? thanks, Tom
Great project, i have use HammerDB for a year now. Keep up the good works guys.
Very good application. I can't find the last version source code. Is it possible to download the last version source code? Thenk you in advance.