HammerDB is an open source database load testing and benchmarking tool for Oracle, SQL Server, TimesTen, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, MySQL and Redis
- Oracle, SQL Server, TimesTen, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, MySQL and Redis Database Load Tests and Benchmarks
- In-built Transactional and Query tests based on industry-standard benchmarks
- Bespoke Load Tests and Workload Replay
- Multi-Threaded Virtual User Engine
- Test Automation
- Compare and Contrast Database Software and Systems
Great tool for running repeatable, consistent tests against a range of databases.
Nice tool. I have one question regarding AutoHammer results. I tried HammerDB with GUI and Autohammer extension tool. I ran experiments using GUI and command line tool on the same testbad and found that the reported results are very different for TPM metric (but similar for NOPM metic). The difference could be one order of magnitude. Is it possible that you computed total transactions instead of per minute for Autohammer? Thanks!
Who can help me? I don't know how to run TPC-H for SQL Server 2012 in HammerDB 2.14 version? If someone know it, can you tell me please? Thanks a lot! Hello dsetgistpigsrec, I saw you already used HammerDB for a year now. I think you have much experience. Can you sent a document to me about how to use TPCH? My email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot.
HammerDB is very useful and easy to use. Thanks. I have a question. Does anyone know if there will be a TPC-E benchmark tool available? thanks, Tom
Great project, i have use HammerDB for a year now. Keep up the good works guys.