- It is no longer possible to tear off toolbox submenus. The tear-off menus
were removed as they have been broken in Gtk+ for a long time.
- Seldom used functions (Rotate and Unrotate) were replaced with Dimensions
& units and Arithmetic in the default toolbox.
- Menu ‘Meta’ in the toolbox was renamed to ‘Info’.
- Menu integration support in 64 bit OS X application.
- Settings of 3D view labels are also stored when 3D defaults are saved.
- Translations updated: Czech, French, Italian, Russian.
- libgwyprocess: A function for affine transformation of data fields was added.
- libgwydgets: A function to test sensitivity group membership was added.
- libgwydgets: Pygwy stock icon was added.
- Otsu's thresholding (new): Grain marking using Otsu's method.
- Affine distortion (new): Correction of affine distortion by matching image
and expected lattice vectors.
- Lattice layer (new): Layer allowing selection of a two-dimensional lattice.
- LEXT: Can load colour images; R, G, B are imported as separate channels.
- OLS, LEXT: False colour gradients of colour channels are automatically set to
RGB-Red, RGB-Green and RGB-Blue.
- Graph cut: Cutting other curves than the first actually works. Memory leaks
- Dimensions and Units: If image dimensions change selections are cleared.
- WSF file: All key-value pairs in the file header at placed to metadata.
- NetCDF: Support for multi-layer files was added.
- Volume show and extract: A possible crash was fixed.
- NT-MDT: Support for new spectroscopy frames was added, loading of 4D data
from MDA frames improved: hybrid jumping mode, Raman images from 'new
solver-next electronics’ era devices, external data storage, metadata parsing
- Pygwy: Console is persistent and only one can exist, it has a clear log
button, gwy syntax highlighting was added, a number of leaks was fixed,
Python wrappers for file loading and grain numbering were improved.
- Pixmap: Only edge false colour scale ticks are drawn for adaptive mapping.
- S94 file: Support for current images and metadata was added; scaling of
topography images was corrected.
- Seiko: Files starting with SPIZ000STM are recognised and imported. Data
should be read with correct value offsets (i.e. not just scale) now.
- Three new false colour gradients were added, RGB-Red, RGB-Green and RGB-Blue,
representing pure R, G and B channels.