- GLib 2.14 is now required.
- Translations updated: Czech, French, Russian, Spanish.
- Metadata browser is no longer present in Meta menu. Access it via the
right-click (Shift-F10) context menu of data (and volume) windows.
- libgwydgets: 3D view can display data overlays without any lighting.
- libgwydgets: Unwanted window dragging with KDE oxygen theme was hopefully
- libgwyapp: Support for volume data and functions were added to the data
browser and menu constructors.
- libgwymodule: Volume data processing module management functions were added.
- libgwyprocess: Summary statistical functions for bricks were added.
- libgwyapp: Toolbox items sensitivity corresponds to data available in the
current file, not globally. This fixes a long-standing bug when it was
possible to run a module function for a type of data for which
gwy_app_data_browser_get_current() did not actually give anything.
- libgwyapp: Public functions to display metadata browser were added.
- libgwyapp: Editing data titles in data browser can be invoked using mouse
again (a double-click activation followed by a normal click).
- libgwydgets: Graph PostScript tries to avoid some non-ASCII characters; the
key position was corrected fixed.
- libgwyprocess: 2D ACF normalisation (off by 1/√xres) was corrected.
- libgwydgets: Data window updates color axis range also after resize, fixing
range not being updated after an in-place Crop.
- Volumize (new): Create a simple 3D volume data from 2D data.
- Volumize_layers (new): Create 3D volume data from set of 2D data.
- Show and extract (new): Show 3D volume data and extract some projections.
- Volume invert (new): Invert value in a 3D volume.
- Tescan (new): Imports Tescan MIRA SEM images.
- S94 (new): Imports S49 STM files.
- Spectral synthesis: A ‘Lorentzian’ multiplier leading to exponential ACF
- WSxM: Files with wrong ‘Image header size’ field are imported correctly.
- APE DAX: Metadata import was improved.
- LEXT: Tries to import image 0, even though its data type can be only
- Pixmap: Crashing when run from standalone python script was fixed.
- PSIA: Vertical flipping of data was corrected.
- Raw XYZ: User-selected resolutions are remembered.
- All synthesis: Fixed Critical warnings/crash when the current file has no
- Dimensions and Units: Allow negative z calibration factor or range.
- Nanoscope: Basic support for Force Volume data was added.
- Points layer: Can draw point numbers.
- Spectro tool: Spectra points are numbered.
- Omicron: Positions of grid spectra points were corrected.
- Polynomial level: Coefficients are shown and can be exported to a file.
- Profile, Spectro tools: Curve colours are shown as small swatches in the
- Nanomagnetics: Support for version 5 files was added.
- Arithmetic: It is possible to use ‘x’ and ‘y’ in the expressions for real
coordinates in the image.
- Dimensions and Units: Can create a new channel or modify the current one.
- AIST: Small fix of broken file parser in spectra loading.
- NTMDT: Raman image loading was reimplemented as volume data.
- NanoScanTech: Basic 4D data loading was implemented.
- WiTec Project: Graph image loading was implemented.
- OLD MDA: Data loading was implemented as volume data.
- The Win64 package uses correct set of registry keys, installation paths and
the shortcut name was differentiated, allowing parallel installation with