- Translations updated: Czech, French, Russian.
- Handling of files with non-ASCII characters in names on Win32 was improved.
- libgwyprocess: A new function to remove grains touching image borders.
- libgwyprocess: New grain quantities: Radius and position of maximum
inscribed disc and minimum excscribed circle, area of grain convex hull,
- libgwyapp: Critical warning/crash if the last visible channel of a file is
deleted and this channel has a mask.
- libgwyapp: Setting a channel or graph visibility key in a container
actually shows or hides the corresponding data.
- Neural network: Split to two functions: training and application. Networks
can be saved, trained on multiple data (sequentially), training signal can
be masked, units of the output can be specified.
- APE file: Channel labelling for various modes was corrected.
- Createc: Dimensions and values of imported data was corrected, all channels
are imported now.
- IGOR file: Crash on files that contain no channel titles was fixed.
- Selection manager tool: Chosen selection is shown in the data window.
- Remove Grain by Threshold: Can also remove grains touching image borders.
- Grain Statistics: Select Inscribed Discs and Select Excscribed Circles
create circular selections visualising the corresponding discs/circles.
- Grain correlations: Really works when run non-interactively.
- Compatibility with newer version of GLib that deprecate various things was
- Win32 executables are built using MinGW-W64 cross-compiler.