Free and open source standalone program capable of conducting between, within, and mixed analyses of variance (ANOVA). Provides a simple graphical user interface for specifying analyses and interaction plots (analyses performed by http://code.google.com/p/pyvttbl/).
- Capable of high order factorial designs (> 2 factors)
- Within and mixed analyses of variance provide corrections for violations of sphericity (Huynh-Feldt, Greenhouse-Geisser, Box)
- A variety of data transformations can be applied (log10, reciprocal, arcsine, square-root, and Windsor)
- Generalized eta-squared measures of effect size
- Post-hoc power analysis (should match G*Power)
- Outputs include tables of estimated marginal means
- Up to 4-way interaction plots with errorbars (png, svg)
- Confidence intervals account for within-subject variability (where applicable; Loftus and Masson, 1994)
- Non-proprietary HTML output files
- Non-proprietary codebase
- Assumes balanced designs
There are no 3 star reviews.